In response to the June 1-30 Challenge, day 12 talks about 12 things I am grateful for and here is what I’m thankful for:
- Jesus, because He died on the cross so that our sins are forgiven.
- A faithful, loving husband.
- A loving family.
- A loving bible-focused church.
- A job that I go to everyday and co-workers, supervisors, and managers who are more than willing to help every step of the way.
- Food in my cupboard.
- Good health.
- Being able to pay my student loan debt.
- My Word press family.
- Having an opportunity to be a blessing to others.
- The Internet where I can get work done and express my creativity.